Re: {NSW} Such thing as a 'Ghost Train'?

Trains used to disappear on the Cowan Bank on the Up & Down.On the old board
at Hawksbury River ,I have seen it happen,it was said that a train did
sometimes appear( not very often though ).
Fred Morley Ex  driver.
fredmore@iprimus.com.au

"Paul Jones" <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote in message
9f2l5h$1rrh1$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de">news:9f2l5h$1rrh1$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de...
> "Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
> 3B18AE45@MailAndNews.com">news:3B18AE45@MailAndNews.com...
> > To all
> >
> > I've been told of a myth from my English Teacher (From Lawson in the
Blue
> > Mountains) that there WAS an apparrent "Ghost Train" lurking around the
> Blue
> > Mountains.
> > The myth was that a mysterious train, Shows up on Computer Screens or
> Signal
> > Indicators but has no physical ability to exist or be sighted.
> >
> > Is there such thing? Has there been any reports of any kind of Ghost
Train