Re: State Rail - No, State Joke. [NSW]

I have not been to any of the US cities on Eastern side of the USA but the
Sydney rail system was far better and bigger than anything I saw on the west
side of USA including Chicago, LA, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle or New
Orleans.  Yes, the new Surfliners are very good but they, along with
Caltrains are really not city commuter trains.  For, instance the San
Francisco Muni is really a glorified tramway and the BART only started up in
the 1970's.  All in all Sydney is not that bad.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3b14765f$0$25523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b14765f$0$25523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...