Re: Victorian Rail Summit.

> For all those Victorian Rail Fans out there, here is your golden
> opportunity to hear all about the Vic Govts plans for Rail
> revitalization in Victoria.
> For a mere $2300 you will hear such people as

er...for that amount of money I could get a return ticket from Melbourne to
Perth on Indain Pacific's deluxe class. Poor uni. student like me would be
better spend $ elsewhere. Besides, if I ever going to a railway conference I
would prefer to hear from professional and expreienced railway man like
Vince O'Rourke, or John Kirk rather then a politican that so much into
Scroseby freeway.

Cheers
James