RE: {nsw} When to change trains

Paul

Occasionally I go to Redfern. Interurbans don't stop at Redfern in Peak, so
must change at Central.
Same scenario, occasionally I'm expected to get off at St Marys station when
coming home from the city, Interurbans don't even slow there do they? So
it'll
take me to Penrith.
Got nothing to sweat about other than heat.

I simply don't know why, rarely, I bought a ticket from Penrith to Central
once, apparrently instead of printed City on my ticket, it printed Milson's
Point!
At Central had a 30sec seige with a CSA, thinking I was breaking the fare,
but
she let me through since the ticket made it through the machine!

>From what I believe, tickets are charged by shortest distance so Cityrail
'expects' you to go that distance.
You can get off at a station and join another service later, as long as you
don't exit the station (I do that occasionally in the Blue Mountains)

Is this any help?
Maikha "V" Ly
theintercityplatform.iwarp.com

>===== Original Message From "Paul Jones" <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> =====
>I was wondering if anyone knew officially when it becomes necessary to
>change trains.
>ie. If I was going from Kingswood to Riverstone is it illegal for me to
>change at Seven Hills or even Hornsby, and not Blacktown?
>Or If you were going from Springwood to Newtown can you change at Central or
>do you have to change at Strathfield??
>

>--
>Paul Jones
>http://pj_rail.tripod.com
>(Updated 23 May)

"When you next travel, travel Countrylink"