Re: An OPEN Letter to JOHN COYLE.: Closing comments?

"John Coyle" <nospam@newsranger.com> wrote in message
HS_Q6.4823$rn5.246472@www.newsranger.com">news:HS_Q6.4823$rn5.246472@www.newsranger.com...

| >I now trust all concerned can just drop the issue concerning my past use
of capital letters! I have got the message. But, that message could have
come without nasy swear words and abuse. When a person is new to posting,
how does he know that some people are going to become stone mad, if a
response is placed at the start of the page instead of after the other
message? And, capitals were used to make a point, and not to "shout", as I
now know they are regarded.  So, thank you, for the above comments, and lets
just drop the matter.

And miss a chance to rubbish AnDreouse spelling and punctuation?