Re: Excess NR Locos for Sale

Been away for a few days!
Actually my Wife made some comments, about the Computer  taking me away,
further and longer than the Railways ever did. Seems that I have to keep off
this thing occasionaly to settle her ruffled feathers.
Trying to explain all this reading and typing actually takes a lot of time.
[not to mention searching the net, trying to find relevant information...etc
etc] And anyway she percieves that sex is my main interest on the
Internet..Thanks to Oprah TV show.
Anyway my answers appear somewhere........
Oh! and thanks David, your comments almost brought a tear to this old fellas
eye! ;o))
Rod
"Pumbaa" <jcostello@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> David,
>
> Have worked with SRA and NRC for nearly 16 years.  I have worked at Delec,
> Port Kembla and Newcastle.
>
> I am presently a driver with NRC and as I stated before the industry
should
> be using NRC as a basis on which to structure it's operation, we should be
> the base level of conditions  & wages and the rest should improve upon us.
>
> No disrespect but I would rather exchange comments with Rod, but thanks
for
> stating his case for him.
>
> Look forward to comments.
>
> Joe
>
> "david" <david@nmit.vic.edu.au> wrote in message
> >

> > Pumbaa wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge Rod's vast experience but it
> still
> > > may count for shit as I know plenty of blokes within the industry that
> can
> > > claim to have 30 + years service and still can't drive.
> > >
> > > If Rod is an engineer then they to count for shit, I lost 2 good mates
> at
> > > Robertson just over 3 years ago and I still reckon an engineer was
> > > responsible whether from SRA, RAC, RTA etc. contrary to the finding of
> the
> > > coroner.  SOMEONE WAS TO BLAME.
> > >
> > > Joe
> > >

> > Rather off the topic I'd say. Still, you are dead wrong about Rod. Could
> you
> > point out ( not exactly ) your position in the industry ?
> >
> > I assume you are a newcommer here at AUS.RAIL ? Welcome.
> >
> > As for the issues of Roberson, I have the greatest respect for the
people
> who
> > suffer losses.
> > It's just not that polite to blame a guy for everything of which you
have
> no
> > knowledge.
> >
> > Regards,