Re: Any comments about the "M>" service improvement program?

In article <3b109474$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
James C. wrote:
> You certianly don't take National often. I used to take route 250 Latrobe
> University route, after I moved to  Box Hill region I take 291,295,293
> frequently.  They rarely run on time, the drievrs are extremely unfriendly,
> once the driver verbal abused a woman for no reason. I tried ring up, email
> National bus many times but they never answer phone nor email. National also
> have very louzy time keeping.

I live walking distance from Box Hill station now.  I used to live in
Box Hill North and I never had a problem with their service.

> Now I would rather walk 30 minutes to Box Hill station for trains then fed
> up with their louzy services. Many of my neighbors would prefer to drive
> erxtra 10 minutes to either Mt Albert or Blackburn/Mitcham and leave their
> cars there  and catch trains.

By the time I walk to a bus stop I might have well walked to the station
anyway!  I've caught them a few times to the 109 tram but it takes me 10
minutes to get to my distination in Balwyn by Bicycle compared to 30
minutes on bus then tram (I wouldn't blaim National).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837