Re: Any comments about the "M>" service improvement program?

> When I first used National Bus company I thought their service was
> pretty good.  But I don't get buses much anymore really.

You certianly don't take National often. I used to take route 250 Latrobe
University route, after I moved to  Box Hill region I take 291,295,293
frequently.  They rarely run on time, the drievrs are extremely unfriendly,
once the driver verbal abused a woman for no reason. I tried ring up, email
National bus many times but they never answer phone nor email. National also
have very louzy time keeping.

Now I would rather walk 30 minutes to Box Hill station for trains then fed
up with their louzy services. Many of my neighbors would prefer to drive
erxtra 10 minutes to either Mt Albert or Blackburn/Mitcham and leave their
cars there  and catch trains.

Cheers
James