Re: Any comments about the "M>" service improvement program?

"James C." <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote:

>You certianly don't take National often. I used to take route 250 Latrobe
>University route, after I moved to  Box Hill region I take 291,295,293
>frequently.  They rarely run on time, the drievrs are extremely unfriendly,
>once the driver verbal abused a woman for no reason.

At least the driver opened his mouth. In all the years I have been
catching a National Bus, not once has the driver said "Good Morning"
or even a "Thank You" when presenting my fare. No apology or
explanation is ever forthcoming when the bus is running very late.

Even when the bus broke down once, the driver sat there for 10 minutes
without saying a word to the passengers. When I went up to him and
asked what was happening, he gave me the phone number for the depot
and told me to call them myself if I wanted any information!

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm