VicRail/Australia Freight diesel paint scheme

After looking at some photos of VicRai/Austrailia Freight diesel locomotives,
particularly the GM style double ended cab units, I noticed that the two tone
green paint scheme and winged logo on the nose of these GM units bears a
striking resemblance to that used by the Erie Railroad here in the States on its
passenger units from the time they were delivered in 1951 to the October 17,1960
merger with the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western. This has got to be one of the
sharpest looking paint schemes on any diesel road Locomotive, Australian or
American. These double ended GM units are a cross between an EMD F7 made into a
double ender by splacing two cab ends together and an SD7 roadswitcher with the
three axle Flexicoil trucks. Does anyone have any rosters of Australian diesels
and how many of these GM units are still running. I like the way that Clyde
Engineering adapted the GM 'bulldog nose' for use on these units and the more
powerful single cabbed units that, to me, are a cross between our passenger E9
units and the 3600 hp F45 cowl units that used to roam the Santa Fe and
Burlington Northern railroads here in the States. I would like to know more
about the diesel fleets of the various railways Down Under. G'day, everybody.

James Mancuso