Re: Council seeks compo over new tram stops

dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote in
<3B0DD422.709012A8@fang.omni.com.au>:

>The introduction of tram "super stops" in central Melbourne has been
>delayed because of a dispute between private operator Yarra Trams and
>the Melbourne City Council over compensation for expected lost parking
>revenue.

My heart bleeds for MCC. Perhaps they should up the parking fees elsewhere
to compensate themselves.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)