Re: Testing news groups propagation.

On Fri, 25 May 2001 20:21:50 +1000, Doug and Margaret
<dougea@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Geoff Lambert wrote:
>>
>> Testing news groups propagation.
>>
>> This is a test to try and verify this behaviour. I am posting this
>> message to several groups. If you see this message, could you post a
>> short reply or e-mail a short reply, stating the address of the news
>> server on which you saw this message.
>>
>Received through news.ozemail.com.au

Of course, it is worthwhile remembering that propagation is not an
exact science. Just because one post gets through does not mean that
all will. It is well worth while asking the news admin how many feeds
they have and also how many servers they feed to. (It is called
redundancy).

Dave