Re: End of the line for rail link to Bondi

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote:

> Yeah I know that Tony! But my point was, just imagine if things had of been
> built to his grand plan, we'd have a much more efficient system.

We'd have a different system... whether it would have been more or
less "efficent" is somewhat moot.   Bradfield's vision was primarily
for transit facilities in what are now the inner and  middle ring of
suburbs, while Sydney's truly pressing public transit needs are in the
outer surburban areas.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bolton