Re: Million dollar upgrade of Sydney's western rail lines

Why don't they finish the Job on the Main western line? between St Marys -
Blacktown - Westmead is still old sleepers on that part so why don't they
finish the job instead of these "we're going to fix the western lines' when
all they're going to do is fix up the East Hills Line. Just a thought.

-
sean
email: doctornick at doctornick dot org
sean on Austnet