Re: Connex trying to keep troublemakers off its station platforms?

dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au (Daniel Bowen) wrote in
<V98P6.75248$ff.579240@news-server.bigpond.net.au>:

>> >Dunno if they can stop people taking photos. Probably not, if you
>> >have a ticket and are entitled to be there. Theres no property in a
>> >spectacle. Anyone know?
>
>The only comparison I can think of is some concerts, where you buy a
>ticket to be there, and you may not be allowed to take photos.

But there are signs telling you this. Come to think of it, it might have
been the outcome of a similar discussion about a year ago.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)