Re: Connex trying to keep troublemakers off its station platforms?

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@MailAndNews.com> writes:

>Dunno if they can stop people taking photos. Probably not, if you have a
>ticket and are entitled to be there. Theres no property in a spectacle.
>Anyone know?

I recall reading in The Age once that, in Victoria at least, there's nothing
stopping the media taking photos over your back fence and broadcasting/
printing them, etc.

So I don't see how enthusiasts taking photos on rail property can be
any different. Or worse, for that matter ;)

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse (paul@dwerryhouse.com.au)