Re: Unbelievable! (NSW)

> > The CityRail Guard would have in fact been on the last trains that had
> > departed. Do you mean the "CityRail Customer Service Attendant" by any
> > chance?
>
> No. He had a Chubb/CityRail blue and white jacket on with the Chubb name
on
> it and "CityRail Security" on the back. He was the type you see on the
> trains and definately not a "Service Attendant".
>
> The female was the "service attendant", correctly attired, with the
Station
> Master knowhere in sight.
>
> This is why I was so upset about this - it seems to me to be very out of
> order, unprofessional and not in line with SRA customer policy.
>
> The bloke in the blue shirt, may have been a SRA employee they were having
> joke with, but I was in clear view on the station monitors/cameras and the
> Chubb person actually spoke to me as I was walking up the ramp to the
> platform which means he had no regard for the travelling public or is just
> an ameture or both.
>
> I'm amazed this sort of thing can happen.
>
> Ivan

Ok.
The security guard should not have been in the station booking office, he
can't patrol the station and surrounds from there. He is not doing what he
is being paid for.
If you rung 131500 they would refer the matter to CityRail Protective
Services who manage the security guard contracts for investigation and would
act on it.