Re: PRIDE 2 & Validation messages (Was: [melb] Announcement heard at Box Hill_

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> Announcements telling passengers to validate their Metcards are getting a
> bit tedious at best now. They've printed it on floors, walls, paper, ads,
> competitions, and now the PRIDE 2 system. Surely if people haven't
> developed a habit of validating by now, they never will.

Actually from my observations, since the extra announcements, it seems like
more people at my local station are validating in the morning peak, even if
they had the ticket before they came into the station.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au