Re: [melb] Announcement heard at Box Hill

"Jeremy Lunn" <spammers-will-die@austux.net> wrote in message
slrn9gn9d5.tq.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net">news:slrn9gn9d5.tq.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net...
> Speaking of Glen Huntly, is there any reason why Frankston trains in the
> day are stopping at platform 3 instead of 2?  I didn't notice a truck on
> the track so are they doing something with the overheads?

It's been happening on some days over the past fortnight. Another thread
mentioned some maintenance further down the line in off-peak hours. On at
least one day, city-bound trains have been on platform 2.

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au