Re: [melb] Announcement heard at Box Hill

On Tuesday morning at Glenhuntly there was an automated announcement saying
that the 9:13 to the city was running late and was expected in 15 minutes.
The green button agreed.

The train turned up about 3 minutes later.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au