Re: Connex trying to keep troublemakers off its station platforms?

Recently I was ordered off Railroad property whilst an inspection was being
made of an XPT carriage that derailed at Wodonga.
I told the Countrylink people to show me their authority to be on Railway
Property [Wodonga after all is in Victoria]
and that quietened them down a little. I asked them what their problem was,
and was told that it was important to Countrylink to protect themselves from
littigation, and that my photographs might give somebody a legal advantage
in some future littigation. I got my photos, but agreed to alow them to
cover the bogie that had derailed, first
Rod.
slrn9gomqi.hj.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net">news:slrn9gomqi.hj.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net...