Re: PRIDE 2 & Validation messages (Was: [melb] Announcement heard at Box Hill_

There's always an open barrier at the stations (At city stations these are
manned), I notice everyone walks thru there, but what's that beep sound that
occurs as you walk past without swiping your ticket in? (Record number of
passengers perhaps?)

--
Bobby Cerny
bcerny@optushome.com.au