Re: AU_NSWGR Steam 3920+3801_AT Bethungra_1974-04_DCullen.jpg

Michael wrote in message <90A87E771gunzelT333@203.50.2.80>...
>Dave Proctor <david@spambait.proctor.net> wrote in article
><jJPN6.119689$sP6.6605969@news3.aus1.giganews.com>:
>
>>Great pics Derick - got any more? Looking for new wallpaper, and now
>>that I have ADSL the size of the file doesn't worry me.
>
>I'm sure it was a nice photo. Wota pity that my news server stripped it,
>like most news servers do when binaries are posted to non-binaries groups.
>
>Perhaps someone would be kind enough to post it on a website for everyone
>to look at.

At the risk of starting yet another flame on this subject, I suggest you
change to an ISP who is more considerate of user requirements and customer
service rather than running an el cheapo disk space saving service.

After all this is the 21st century, and restricting newsgroups to textual
info only seems, well, a bit retro.