Re: Open message to the PTUA

In article <QnYN6.1546$Ld4.67093@ozemail.com.au>, Robin says...

It seems that the GSR isn't interested in "local" passengers. Sad situation.
But, the Herald Sun and the PTUA should undrstand that if the "Overland" is
listed and the XPT, so should the "Ghan"! I HAVE contacted the GSR by E-Mail
twice, without any response.  Why am I NOT surprised? The CEO of the GSR  rang
me YEARS ago, when I sent him  a letter about the concept of introducing a
weekly Brisbane train. The market IS there. The old "Brisbane Limited" was often
booked out, in relation to sleeping berths.