Re: Mr Harris and Metro Light Rail

I would say I have to agree with you guys on this one.Yes I have had two
situations where Harris has been there, on whilst being a Carriage Attendant
with the RTM, and the second whilst being on duty with Cityrail (wont name
the station), there is also another guy that gets around on the west, and
he's a glue sniffer, why cant him and Harris be locked up and throw away the
key.Do us all a favour.

E.P