Re: [Vic] Taradale to get train service?

> There no way that train will stopped at Taradale.    With all the talk
> of reducing travel time between Bendigo and  Melbourne I cannot see
> the people of Taradale getting them back.  What about Malmbury ??????
>
> Sorry     No trains

Yes! trains  please

Reduce travel time leave it to super fast express trains between Bendigo and
Melbourne, you can still have feeder services stopping all stations between
Sunbury and Bendigo to help small towns growing and convinent town folks.

Cheers
James