Re: Train travel question

I was booked on Greyhound's 1525 (from memory) Canberra - Sydney service 4
Saturday's ago.  I got a phone call telling me it was 4 hours late (originates
in Adelaide?).  Despite it being the end of school Holiday they got me on the
1500 departure - 14 other customers in total on the run!

4 hours goes close to my worst ever late running train, 5 hours late into
Sydney with 44228, 7 cars, 1 XP (for auxiliaries only) Brisbane - Sydney.  All
that and we didn't drop a minute on the running times between Grafton and
Taree.  Taree - Sydney we lost over an hour.

Chris