Re: (OT) To the male traind drivers.....

Cute! sure your name isnt Victor? But...
You will find that most Train Drivers are pretty much Normal Human Beings,
and We treat the Public as a necessary evil.
That is a means to a pay check at the end of the month.
I must admit that occasionally some magnificent specimen off the Female Sex
will take my concentration away from what I am doing, but generally I only
noticed those mermbers of the public that were causing me trouble! Holding
doors open, spitting at me, throwing rocks, busting my train, etc
By the way I was always more likely to notice a good looking car, ...eh well
I was married!!
Rod