Re: (OT) To the male traind drivers.....

Whilst licking their paws in alt.ozdebate on 19 May 2001, Dave Proctor
<david@spambait.proctor.net> purred:

>On Fri, 18 May 2001 23:49:34 -0400, Vicki Cleaver
><locoboy-no-spam@cotse.com> wrote:
>
>>Would you screw a woman because she watched you drive your train past?
>>ie would you root a female gunzel or schoolgirl looking at your train?
>
>Vicki, someone is impersonating you in aus.rail.

Thanks Dave.  It's the same person that's been impersonating me here and in
aus.tv (or one of them).  Such is life.

--
See ya!

Vicki Cleaver
vickicleaverlitter@dingoblue.net.au
http://kittecat.cjb.net
Take out the litter to email me.

On alt.ozdebate, all posters are equal.  Some are just more equal than
others.