Re: State Rail taking over Airport Link ?

You display your ignorance of ALP factional politics, John Watkins the ALP
member for the area covered by North & Western's operations is in fact from
the Left. I can't see Della and his mates doing Watkins any favours if they
could help it!

Graham Smith

"Bradley Torr" <truenorth@one.net.au.SPAMTRAP> wrote in message
01c0d8c8$8ecc8200$8d2365cb@default">news:01c0d8c8$8ecc8200$8d2365cb@default...

> Proceed <proceed@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
> <Q6aK6.3429$ZJ.127963@ozemail.com.au>...
> > Is this still likely to happen?
>
> What? You mean, the NSW Australian "Labor" Party actually stepping in when
> the market economy obviously fails? C'mon, this is the Brave New Era, the
> "Labor" Party isn't interested in the public provision of
transport-related