Re: Re: Re: [NSW] A few more questions...

You should try taking a100 long freight train down the North Shore line and
keeping it at 40kph ,it is hairaising in the least.The last bit off the
bridge was a doozy particually as I had never driven over the line
before,had a pilot from Hornsby with me.
Fred Morley
"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
hnbdftknk126l4k88m8clbqnjmqhfufevh@4ax.com">news:hnbdftknk126l4k88m8clbqnjmqhfufevh@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 7 May 2001 19:10:30 +1000, "Chris Downs"
> <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>

> >David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> >4pkaft4a25jpsc4g1jepnu2srtgtqd1b32@4ax.com">news:4pkaft4a25jpsc4g1jepnu2srtgtqd1b32@4ax.com...

> >> Very dangerous.  At that speed, they would have no hope of stopping at
> >> a red signal.
> >
> >I had a few runs in single decks sets into Wynyard at high speed (around
> >80km/h into the tunnel) but never in the wet.  Only got tripped once at a
G/R