[VIC] Victorian Railfan Web Site updated

I have just added some photos of 137M's test run and two photos of
refurbished M>Train comeng sets to my site. As usual, follow the link
from the main page.

About 30 new steam and diesel photos will be added soon. This includes
the Steamrail Tocumwal tour, ARE/SWRail Swan Hill tour, Climax last
trip, Rotary club shuttles and the Steamrail Bendigo Easter Fair trip.
I'll let everyone know when these are online.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au