Re: Rail lines report still under review

On Thu, 10 May 2001 02:01:10, David Bromage
<dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote:

> More than 12 months after a report into the viability of reopening six
> disused railway lines was handed to Transport Minister Carl Scully, the
> government is still Âreviewing÷ the report.

Seems to me that when pollies don't want to acknowledge the validity
of a report it takes a lot of reviewing.

If a report says what the pollies want to hear, or they think they can
make good capital out of, then little reviewing is required.

(or am I just getting cynical?)

--
Regards,

Stephen