Re: [NSW] Anti-Tulloch carriage aus.railers

"f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
3af938ad$0$25473$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3af938ad$0$25473$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Don`t you get it.... THE BRAKES ARE N.F.G. ....get two of them in six cars
> and you have a problem.....The Automatic brake portion more often than not
> leaks off in service application, the EP portion of the braking system has
> been wanting for years.....These piles of shit do not have a simple method
> of keeping brake cylinder piston travel under control, so when you have
one,
> two or how ever many of these Tulloch cars swinging in the breeze
> contributing nothing towards the braking of the train......makes for many
> squirts of WESTINGHOUSE coming in to stops......Gas axe the lot of them
> along with all the first series Comeng cars....Fatigue has got have
settled
> well and truly in.......

So what happens when R33 gets driven around? Half the train is Tulloch cars.

btw, only one car is not series 1 Comeng/Tulloch out of all the 6 in
R33...might I say, this might be set with the combination of all oldest
possible cars.