Re: [NSW] Anti-Tulloch carriage aus.railers

Don`t you get it.... THE BRAKES ARE N.F.G. ....get two of them in six cars
and you have a problem.....The Automatic brake portion more often than not
leaks off in service application, the EP portion of the braking system has
been wanting for years.....These piles of shit do not have a simple method
of keeping brake cylinder piston travel under control, so when you have one,
two or how ever many of these Tulloch cars swinging in the breeze
contributing nothing towards the braking of the train......makes for many
squirts of WESTINGHOUSE coming in to stops......Gas axe the lot of them
along with all the first series Comeng cars....Fatigue has got have settled
well and truly in.......
"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9d8ff7$pca$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9d8ff7$pca$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Why dont you like Tulloch cars.They re-marshall the sets all the time, so
> writting down the set/car numbers is useless.
>
> EP.
> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 9d62ir$8p9$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au">news:9d62ir$8p9$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au...
> > I'll try to compile a list of traceable standard sets that contain
Tulloch