Re: Re: Great Day out to Coota

Certainly '01 was opened up in the stretch Penrose -Marulan....pacing i got
caught in traffic what did stick pretty much to 100 - 110 kph ... and '01
was was getting away from us...sticking to the speed limits Marulan -
Goulburn only gave me a couple of minutes before the train caught up so i
dont think she eased up much either there

'30's rate was much more sedate, no doubt due to the gin
but clocked a steady 75 kph up jindalee bank. ( sounded bloody good too)
3af640d6@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3af640d6@news.alphalink.com.au...