Re: [NSW]Short cuts

We had a problem like that Bmd ,so we worked to rules in loco at least two
men on every movement of an engine maximum speed of 4 Kph .4 men sanding and
moveing one engine at a time ,if anyone knows Broadmeadow then they would
know that you have about 8 engines then the place is jammed on the arival
road.It only lasted about 2 days as everything got so far behind they had to
give overtime to catch up,after that no one mentioned work to rules.
We were aloud to swap shifts 24 hr ahead of your shift if anyone would swap
with you.Short shifts were a common thing in loco if a chargeman got a nark
on anyone then his opposite number got an early night home and the other
left to do the work.
Fred Morley