Re: Stop Defending Cityrail Attrocious Record Was Re: [NSW] Ian's whinging (was: Re: SRA admits liability for rail crash)

The point of the original post is that there is a widening divide in ausrail
between those who are interested in trains or rail politics, and those who
work for Cityrail - who seem to regard any attack on their organisation
(which is basically stuffing up a very simple task, managed in countries
from Switzerland to Japan, of running a few trains on time) as personal. (In
my job I blame my boss, his boss, etc to the top, for the shithouse way
things are, not the customer)

Compulsory deportation is the answer, even if a tax-payer funded junket to
Perth or Singapore to watch trains being run by experts.

3af51089$0$25471$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3af51089$0$25471$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...