AD: More images added to "The Intercity Platform"

G'day all!

Just like to tell everyone that pictures from my recent Huntr Valley trip
are
now online.
These include 620/720 Railcars, Endeavours, Xplorers, Quad 48's, tri-82's
and
tri-90s.

Also including a section on V-SET colour fronts, and my journal from
Lithgow.

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images_locomotives.htm
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images_endeavour.htm
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images_explorer.htm
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images_620_720.htm
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images/v61_v67_strathfield.jpg

and also:

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/colour_schemes.htm
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/journal_lithgow.htm

Please spare a minute and take a peek. tell me what you all think.
ALL PICTURES on the website have been digitally enhanced (taking 3hrs!) by
sharpening and brightening it up :-)
---
If there are any broken links/pictures or pictures which does not correspond
with the caption, take your time in telling me.

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"When you next travel, travel Countrylink"