Re: [QLD] interchange times at park road

Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Peak hour is harder because of the need to significantly better 30 minute
> all-stations headways in the peak direction.  And the up XPT (Sydney up that
> is) just adds spice in the am.

  I've heard talk that QR may run Beenleigh express trains via the
double-gauge line (platform 4) at Park Road in the near future.
PkRd -> Yeer -> Coop -> Sunn (or PkRd -> Yeer -> Alta).

  A lot of freight uses this line (and the double gauge line going out
towards Cleveland).  Just wondering how far does the double gauge line
go (as far as Manly?)

--

Steven McIntyre
stev@uq.net.au