Re: [QLD] New Citytrain timetables - QROTI gets it WRONG!

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
6r8I6.1952$76.8187@news1.rdc1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:6r8I6.1952$76.8187@news1.rdc1.nsw.optushome.com.au...

> According to QROTI, for $10.65 I can catch the 5.26pm train that runs (and
> quote:)
>
> Nambour,  Woombye, Palmwoods, Eudlo, Mooloolah, Landsborough, Beerwah,
Glass
> House Mtns,  Beerburrum, Elimbah, Caboolture, Airport Domestic,
Caboolture,
> Airport International, Roma Street, Central, Brunswick Street, Bowen
Hills,
> Petrie,  Northgate.
>
> The travel time is listed as 132 Minutes, stopping at all of those
stations.
> Guess what I am doing with my spare $10.65 next time I am in
Queensland.....

...and I wonder why transport authorities (or any company for that matter)
aren't too keen on breakaway sites.