Re: [QLD] New Citytrain timetables - QROTI gets it WRONG!

"Leigh Kirwan" <lalkirwa@pop-gc.gu.edu.au> wrote in message
3AEFCAFA.C9475D7@pop-gc.gu.edu.au">news:3AEFCAFA.C9475D7@pop-gc.gu.edu.au...

> Had a quick look at some of the new Citytrain timetables this morning.
> All effective 7 May.

QROTI have added this to their TVM. I selected a train from NAMBOUR to
CENTRAL, travelling on FRIDAY.
It tells me all of the trains that I can get. To my suprise, One of them is
an AIRPORT train....

"You have chosen a train from Airport to Brisbane City continuing to ROMA
STREET, running express from Caboolture to Airport International, Airport
International to Roma Street, Bowen Hills to Petrie and from Petrie to
Northgate."

According to QROTI, for $10.65 I can catch the 5.26pm train that runs (and I
quote:)

Nambour,  Woombye, Palmwoods, Eudlo, Mooloolah, Landsborough, Beerwah, Glass
House Mtns,  Beerburrum, Elimbah, Caboolture, Airport Domestic, Caboolture,
Airport International, Roma Street, Central, Brunswick Street, Bowen Hills,
Petrie,  Northgate.

The travel time is listed as 132 Minutes, stopping at all of those stations.
Guess what I am doing with my spare $10.65 next time I am in Queensland.....

Thank you QROTI, Timing is everything....

Tony.