Re: [QLD] Park Road upgrade nearly complete (and QR timetables)

Would it not make sense to run some Ipswich trains via Yeerongpilly? Only a
little slower to Ipswich, but would provide an Ipswich-Beenleigh service
(change at Yeerongpilly), and an ipswich-Cleveland line service (change at
Park Rd)  more directly than via Roma St.

Geoff