Re: Ghan to Darwin.

The Ghan to Darwin should run when it suits the freight trains.So it is
possible it could have a fast timetable in some sections and a slow one in
other sections to suit freight movements.I may be wrong but I can not see
the Ghan getting priority over some Freight Trains.
Glen Reynolds
These comments are those of the author.