Re: An idea of mine - express trams

I wasn't actually serious when I suggested this, but - thinking about it, it
would definitely work, but only with a decent gap between trams.

What sort of customers use a tram?  I mean, are they generally used to just
go a block or two, because if this was the case then trams as they are now
are perfect.  But if you want to use a tram as a medium for longer travel
then you need to be able to skip some stops, otherwise it would take forever
to reach your destination.

Michael P

michael pascoe <michael_pascoe@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Why not double the amount of trams and halve the amount of stops.  IE,
Tram