Re: Box Hill Tram update

> Where abouts in Box Hill do the plan on terminating it?
> Does it actually go into the mall at all? or does it terminate adjacent
> to the mall?

Current plan (and the way it will be built) is to terminate in
Whitehorse Road, oppsite the end of Market Street and near Station
Street.  If they decided it should go up to the station they said that
decission will take more than a year.  (it is all bullshit for, we will
build the terminus down in Whitehorse Road and it will stay there for at
least 30 years)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero