Re: Cityrail statistics show poor performance

"f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
3a9f76f0$0$25474$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9f76f0$0$25474$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| So that signaller and phone boy from Canterbury still around hey Tezza

I was only ever in there a couple of times, didn't see anything untoward,
but Meeks Road was a bit sus. Waiting to relieve someone one day, he tells
us to we can check out his mags. Under the pornos were fag mags.

| "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
| >
| > "Marvin The Martian" <"choochoo"@(nospam)spin.net.au> wrote in message
| > | Thats what my delay slips say, just kidding I think I big reason for
| > delays
| > | is that some signallers are slow clearing a signal.
| >

| > Too busy with the phone boy.

| > |
| > | David Bennetts wrote:
| > |