Re: photo of heat-buckled track?

I can remember seeing a photo in the old Melbourne Sun (now The Hearald
Sun), of a heat buckled track on the old Altona Line. If you contact The
Hearald Sun, I'm sure they could find it in their archives, for a Fee, of
course. :))

--
Peter Riley
Proud Owner of: Zoe - GONZO - Boof - Chad the Wonder Dog!

http://www.pobox.com/~rolfe