Re: photo of heat-buckled track?

<rolfe@shado.bozier.net> wrote in message
news:97egu0$j6r$1@shado.bozier.net...
> I have been asked by someone publishing a Victorian science textbook if I
> have a photograph showing track which has been buckled by heat (I don't).

A book called the ML2 Story depicting the Victorian Railways B Class loco by
Peter L Birmingham shows a good shot of heat buckled track on the Ararat
Portland section with fire hoses being played to cool the track, and a train
held captive. Of course copyright laws apply if you reproduce this image.
The book can be obtained from all good railway supply shops.
Regards
Thommo