Re: Countrylink Web Site Error

I "think" its meant to be the other option you can click on, but as with
everything on the Countrylink site, its crap.

The Countrylink site says you can also go from Lithgow to Cowper in 2 hours
and 35 minutes on a Saturday by waiting until Sunday to travel, however, try
going from Lithgow to Cowra on the same day!! You can only go via Dubbo or
Sydney and will have to spend a night in either city.

Countrylink should invest in a proof reader. Ohw, and dont bother telling
them about their problems, because they neither reply, or fix the problem
you are talking about :-)

Glenn